Law on Games of Chance
13.07.2010. OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF SERBIAN REPUBLIC- No. 67
LAW ON GAMES OF CHANCE
IV - Internet gambling
(1) Approval for the organization of Internet gambling issued by the legal entity established in the Community which fulfills the conditions laid down in Art. 16.20. and 22 this law for a period of five years. (2) The organizer internet game for happiness must have technical and functional equipment on the territory of the Republic, or "hardware" and "software" through which the players participate in games of chance via the global Internet network (GIN). (3) The organizer internet gambling has to provide functional information technology (IT) equipment to connect to the information system management, to monitor and control financial operations. (4) For the award of licenses for the organization of Internet gambling charge must be paid in the amount of 200,000 KM.
(1) The organizer of internet gambling must have a capital in the amount of 1,000,000 KM, and if you have the right to designate some other games of chance in Article 3 item b) of this Act, shall have initial capital for the game of chance. (2) to secure payment of winnings to players and settlement fees for organizing games of chance and other obligations, editor Internet gambling is obliged for the duration of continuous approval at the bank with its headquarters in the Republic has earmarked deposit in the amount of 1.000.000 KM or bank guarantee to this amount. (3) Consent to activate the bank guarantee for the payment of a management gains. (4) If activated, the organizer is obliged to renew the bank guarantee within 30 days.
The request for authorization for the organization of Internet gambling are attached: a) information about the company and seat of the person, b) the decision on registration, c), the founding act of a business plan and a legal entity, d) evidence of ownership or right to use space in which is the seat organizer's Internet gaming, e) the rules of the game, f) Proof of capital, g) evidence of the Tax Administration of tax clearance, h) evidence of previous experience, references and prior approval by the possessed ii) a statement editors that he has not previously been denied approval in the country or abroad and that has not been convicted of felony tax evasion and contribution.
(1) The organizer internet gambling should have expert and specialized personnel for the organization of Internet gambling. (2) The Director of the organizer and chief accountant, must be employed and have a residence in the Republic.
Provider of Internet gambling must have a website on which information shall be as follows: a) the company a legal entity - organizer internet gambling, b) the seat organizer, c) the approval number for the organization of Internet games and the date of issuance, d) links to the websites of the organization that are specialized to help troubled players, e) links to legal texts and procedures for Internet gaming and f) links to the balance sheet and business operations for the last year.
(1) The organizer internet gambling prohibit participation in the game each player if not registered, and if you do not have a bank account registered in the Republic. (2) The organizer internet gambling registrovaće players only if it receives a completed application for registration. (3) An application for registration shall contain the following information: a) the identity of the player, b) address and a valid e-mail address to the players. (4) The organizer internet gambling has to ensure safe and anonymous online list of all participants in the game. (5) Any player can be registered only with a warrant for preparers Internet gambling.
Provider of Internet gambling must deliver precisely the rules and procedures relating to Internet gambling, which is organized and the amount of fees charged by the players for participating in the game.
(1) Financial operations, transactions and payments and payments of winnings Internet gambling must be made exclusively via bank headquartered in the Republic. (2) The business is conducted in convertible foreign currency or stamps. (3) If the business is conducted in foreign currency, preparer internet gambling for each currency should have a dedicated account for payment. (4) The organization of internet gambling organizer shall pay a fee in the amount of 4% on the base, which makes the value of total payments less the value of total payments. (5) The fee referred to in paragraph 4 this Article shall be paid by 15 of the month for the previous month.
(1) The organizer is obliged to provide the Administration with information regarding the financial operation of Article 96 Paragraph 1 this law. (2) Billing and payment of the role of gains can be made through non-cash business, credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfers, through the special depository account, the preparer may be opened in their banks. (3) The organizer internet gambling on every deposit and withdrawal needs to check and confirm the registration of players, game players confirm, verify, and internal security procedures in connection with the player's account and ensure that the rules relating to the game apply.